Obtaining my personal data (SPW only)


The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) stipulates that SPW must allow you to find out whether your personal data is being processed.

You have information about any processing carried out by SPW before your data is collected. At a minimum, this information pertains to the reason for the processing, the types of data, the types of recipients and the period for which the data will be stored.

If you do not remember being informed about processing, if you want to obtain this information or you want your data processed by SPW in this context, please fill in the electronic form below.

In order to identify the relevant SPW for your processing, as well as its theme, please feel free to use the contact details shown in your letters from the SPW, or visit one of the SPW's themed websites. If you cannot find it, call the freephone number 1718 or browse [the Public Service of Wallonia guide] (https://www.wallonie.be/fr/acteurs-et-institutions/wallonie/service-publ...) to select the right department. Do not hesitate to use the [the Wallonie.be](https://www.wallonie.be/fr) internal search engine as well.

Key points

If you do not receive a response from SPW within a month, you can contact the Data protection authority to make a complaint, using the following address: 35, Rue de la Presse to 1000 Bruxelles, or via email to: contact@apd-gba.be

Process n° : 142111
Did you find this page useful?
Back to processes